PokeAwesome PokeAwesome

He does it again...

Once again, he did it again. He made a cartoon so fucking FUNNY it made my sides hurt and milk come out of my nose. This was pretty good!

Jurassic Tard Jurassic Tard

This is pretty good!

Nice parody! I really liked it. 10/10

Madness Pixelation 2 Madness Pixelation 2

Outstanding!

The pixels were good, the moving of the actual character was... meh. But it was truly a madness movie. And to find out it was Tricky playing a game the entire time, awesome! 10/10!

SS - Fuck World Trade SS - Fuck World Trade

Just Horrible

I don't even know where to start with this. The animation was ok, but use stuff that doesn't have a watermark. Plus, it's truly disrespectful. I don't care what your viewpoint is, but hundreds of people died, but clearly you don't give a crap.

Goku Vs Sonic! Goku Vs Sonic!

Pretty good work with sprites.

The Work with sprites was pretty good. It was really good and fit together perfectly.
I thought I'd never see the day someone mixed the two.
10/10

SXR123 responds:

That was the plan dude, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Rokémon! Rokémon!

Great!

This is pretty good! It all fit together, it was smooth, it was all around awesome.
Although there was one thing that bothered me. Ristar is from SEGA, while Mega-man is Capcom. Ristar doesn't even have anything to do with Mega-Man, but it's not too big an issue. 9/10!

Duke Nukem Fail Duke Nukem Fail

Hilarious

Whoever did Duke Nukem's voice was a frickin genius. It was funny and the art in it was really good.
10/10

Blockhead: Episode 6 Blockhead: Episode 6

Awesome!

I just love the blockhead series! Keep up the good work mr Swain!
also, @Drifter7741, He is his conscience and is a figment of his imagination.